Really liked the room, as minimalist as it is. While there are no drawers, there's plenty of shelves and closet space in which to put clothes. Think of it as having less places to lose your stuff before checking out. Loved the spacious glass shower. Amazing.Staff was very helpful and professional. The main restaurant was pleasant and the food was excellent. I didn't try Spin upstairs though; I'm antisocial. But I understand it's fun.
Only problem was a corporation across the street decided to share their Christmas party with an entire four block radius. The noise was incredible until 11 PM but, with the help of earplugs thoughtfully provided by the hotel, I was able to sleep. I will certainly return if I have to do business in this area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A downtown Los Angeles, California luxury boutique hotel located near the LA Convention Center. This business hotel features 207 guest rooms & suites, event space, rooftop bar and Biergarten, 24 hour restaurant & rooftop pool. The newest addition to the hotel is SPiN - a ping-pong club founded by Susan Sarandon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Standard Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard Downtown La Hotel Los Angeles
- Standard Hotel Los Angeles
- Standard Downtown La Los Angeles
- Standard Hotel La
- Standard Downtown La Hotel