the staff was very rude. Took almost 2 hrs. to check in. No free parking, each time you
left the parking lot it cost $15.00 to park again. I was told by the staff i could park on
the street, but i would probably get a ticket. The staff needed a credit card to hold,
just in case i stoled pillows or brought a chainsaw to my room? Lobby music was so
loud you hear and feel the vibrations in my room on the third floor. The staff made my
visit horrible because they were so snooty and rude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A downtown Los Angeles, California luxury boutique hotel located near the LA Convention Center. This business hotel features 207 guest rooms & suites, event space, rooftop bar and Biergarten, 24 hour restaurant & rooftop pool. The newest addition to the hotel is SPiN - a ping-pong club founded by Susan Sarandon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Standard Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard Downtown La Hotel Los Angeles
- Standard Hotel Los Angeles
- Standard Downtown La Los Angeles
- Standard Hotel La
- Standard Downtown La Hotel