“Interesting...”

Attari Sandwich Shop
Ranked #749 of 10,140 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Persian
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Great Persian sandwich shop with some interesting items. I had a Koobideh sandwich and my wife had the Kookoo Sabzi sandwich. Both were very tasty and well presented. We shared a salad shirazi and an order of mast o khiar. For desert we shared an order of Sholezard, which was very good and something not usually found in most Persian restaurants. All around a great meal at a great price with a nice outdoor atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Attari Sandwich Shop

Reviewed 13 June 2013

This is more a snackbar than a real restaurant. It has several tables and it is cosy, many Persians are eating there which must mean something. I had the best sandwich I've ever had. It was a chicken sandwich and tasted so good that I wish I could have one now.

1  Thank Lairetie
Reviewed 11 October 2012

On two different trips to LA we ate at the Attari Grill, which is a very small Persian restaurant, adjacent to, and connected with, the Attari Sandwich Shop. The food was lovely, the service quiet but friendly. The second visit was for the rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding. (We liked it so much the first time that we arranged to close the restaurant for the rehearsal dinner.) We were not disappointed. The staff there went to great lengths to make sure everything was just so. We will go there again when we visit LA.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

This place is actually quite nice so its a shame people pump it up so much and set expectations unfairly high. The place is decent, the service is ok, the food is good hearty Persian fare which is always a treat. Lets just leave it at that.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

I went there to order "Ash" and "Koobide".

Food was not very good comparing with home-style food. I cook way better than they do.

Price was high. Service was good.