“seems good”

Ranked #1,627 of 9,947 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are committed to using the finest ingredients and ensuring that each customer receives prompt, professional and courteous service. Located in the heart of Westwood, Flame Persian Cuisine is a Persian restaurant that offers a wide variety of meat, seafood, stew, salad, rice specialties and more. The restaurant take pride in providing high quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices, and terrific dining experience to every guest all the time. Come visit our restaurant... We would be honored to have you and the opportunity to serve you.
Iran
“seems good”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We ordered common persian dish (Kabob). Staff were friendly. The area was clean with a good atmosphere.

Portion of dish was huge. The quality of food is average like any other restaurants in the area.

• Visited July 2013

Los Angeles, California
“I will not never dine in Flame Persian Cuisine”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I used to go to Flame Persian Cuisine I the last 2-3 year the food was excellent , but for some reason the food the quality of the food is getting worse and worse each time I go to this place , there are many Persian restaurant in greater Los Angeles area and in the Valley serving much better food than this place , FYI Flame has a new location in Santa Monica Blvd with live music and drinks the food is much better than the Westwood location

• Visited February 2013
Washington, DC
“The "facilities" brought this review crashing down”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

My persian coworker took me to Flame while we were in LA on a business trip. She did all the ordering - I wanted to try anything she thought would be good. The fresh bread is fantastic, and we used it eat an eggplant "dip" type appetizer. It was good - the texture a bit odd and the taste of cooked mint is not my favorite. For entrees, she chose a lamb stew and the filet kabobs. The stew, again, had the cooked mint taste. The kabobs were delicious, but fairly plain served with rice. They gave us the rice cooked to golden brown from the bottom of the pot....my friend said it's considered the best. With some sauve from the stew it was ok...but so crunchy it was hard to eat alone. The decor in the dining room is elegant and neat, but I used the ladies room....and the whole experience became marred. It was right beside the kitchen entrance and smelled like sewage beyound anything I have ever experienced in a dining establishment. It ruined what would have been a nice experience.

• Visited January 2013
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Persian Cuisine”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I'm from San Diego and I drive all the way to Los Angeles to visit my relatives during summer. I make sure that I don't leave LA without visiting my favorite restaurant, Flame. I was there on Labor Day... the food was FABULOUS, the service was AWESOME and the price is TOTALLY FAIR.

I highly recommend this place.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Shawn A
Baltimore, Maryland
“Very delicious, even from a Persian perspective”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I went there with my family on a recent trip to LA. Had never been there. I had the koobideh, and my mom had the soltani. My father, who is a kabob snob, asked the waitress if the lamb chops were very lamby. The waitress said that it was lamby but that he should definitely risk it because they are so worth it and truly delicious. She said that if he didn't like them, she would replace his meal with whatever he wanted at the restaurant's expense. Turned out that my dad was absolutely impressed, and my mom and I were also thrilled with our foods. We all shared and wish we had more room to eat another round! The kabobs and lamb were juicy and flavorful! Also, the side salad was delicious, and they didn't skimp on the ingredients, which is rare these days. Their bread was homemade, fresh, and warm.

The waitress was very attentive, professional and friendly. I would definitely go there again when I'm in LA.

• Visited March 2012