“Authentic and reasonable”

Ranked #1,642 of 9,888 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are committed to using the finest ingredients and ensuring that each customer receives prompt, professional and courteous service. Located in the heart of Westwood, Flame Persian Cuisine is a Persian restaurant that offers a wide variety of meat, seafood, stew, salad, rice specialties and more. The restaurant take pride in providing high quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices, and terrific dining experience to every guest all the time. Come visit our restaurant... We would be honored to have you and the opportunity to serve you.
Concord, New Hampshire
“Authentic and reasonable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Excellent flavor and value. Huge portions. Try the eggplant and lamb shank stew; it's served with saffron rice. Enough for two. Plenty of fresh flat bread. Leave room for "traditional" ice cream flavored with saffron, rosewater and pistachios.Friendly and attentive waitstaff. A memorable meal that's easy on the budget!

• Visited January 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Best persian food on the Westside”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

As I had tried every persian Resturant in town, there is nothing better than Flame. I've had good moments here when service and quality puts them aside from other restaurants.

• Visited November 2013
Iran
“seems good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We ordered common persian dish (Kabob). Staff were friendly. The area was clean with a good atmosphere.

Portion of dish was huge. The quality of food is average like any other restaurants in the area.

• Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
“I will not never dine in Flame Persian Cuisine”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

I used to go to Flame Persian Cuisine I the last 2-3 year the food was excellent , but for some reason the food the quality of the food is getting worse and worse each time I go to this place , there are many Persian restaurant in greater Los Angeles area and in the Valley serving much better food than this place , FYI Flame has a new location in Santa Monica Blvd with live music and drinks the food is much better than the Westwood location

• Visited February 2013
Washington, DC
“The "facilities" brought this review crashing down”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

My persian coworker took me to Flame while we were in LA on a business trip. She did all the ordering - I wanted to try anything she thought would be good. The fresh bread is fantastic, and we used it eat an eggplant "dip" type appetizer. It was good - the texture a bit odd and the taste of cooked mint is not my favorite. For entrees, she chose a lamb stew and the filet kabobs. The stew, again, had the cooked mint taste. The kabobs were delicious, but fairly plain served with rice. They gave us the rice cooked to golden brown from the bottom of the pot....my friend said it's considered the best. With some sauve from the stew it was ok...but so crunchy it was hard to eat alone. The decor in the dining room is elegant and neat, but I used the ladies room....and the whole experience became marred. It was right beside the kitchen entrance and smelled like sewage beyound anything I have ever experienced in a dining establishment. It ruined what would have been a nice experience.

• Visited January 2013