“Best way to see Hollywood”

Bike Tours Hollywood
and up
Hollywood and Beverly Hills Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Los Angeles Sightseeing Bicycle Tours for the whole family. Children and Adults welcome for a fun bike ride through wonderful custom routes in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Limited riders per tour and private tours available for a more exclusive experience. You will see great views of the famous Hollywood Sign, Capitol Records, Walk of Fame, Chinese Theatre, Egyptian Theatre, Dolby Theatre, Academy Awards, Movie Locations, Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills Sign, Celebrity Homes, Beautiful Parks, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and much More! Fully narrated bike tour guided safely through beautiful neighborhoods and bike lanes. See the Best locations in Los Angeles, on a bicycle!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to see Hollywood”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

On the day before the tour we drove around LA by ourselves and saw many of the sights, however it was nothing like seeing them on the bike your. We took a 6 hour, cycling along from Hollywood to Venice beach and back with plenty of detours. Our guide Scott knew his stuff, was very friendly, and was especially good about safety. Was a fantastic day out!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank C0lberry
Scott D, Owner at Bike Tours Hollywood, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
It was a great tour, and you made it possible. I wish the day never ended, you were such great guests. Thank you very much for leaving a wonderful review. Happy travels and Have a great winter seaon!

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great for the whole family!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I booked this bike tour online before our trip to LA. We wanted to experience Hollywood in a way other than sitting in a van or bus. My kids (ages 13 and 19) said it was the highlight of our whole trip. I was a little worried that my 13 year old daughter would not be able to keep up or last the entire 20 mile (4hour) bike tour around Hollywood, but she did with no problem. I attribute that to our guide Scott. He was fantastic! Scott discussed the bike trip in advice and tailored it to us. We were able to see everything we wanted to see and more. I highly recommend this bike tour. There is nothing else like it in Hollywood.

1 Thank CSuzzy
Scott D, Owner at Bike Tours Hollywood, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Hello and thank you for leaving a great review. I had the best time showing your family Beverly Hills. You all did great job riding around town, and you made me feel happy the whole time. I wish you great travels and hope to see you again!
London, United Kingdom
“Great tour- we'd do it again”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We did the 2 hour bike ride around hollywood. The guide, Scott, was very friendly yet also really professional. In addition to taking us to many fantastic locations, he provided an eclectic narrative of pretty much everything you get to see on the tour. He knows the city, but continues to do his research so that the city comes to life with quirky facts, and stories. Highly recommended. We'd, maybe, do the 4-hour next time.

Visited August 2013
Scott D, Owner at Bike Tours Hollywood, responded to this review, 18 August 2013
Great Tour, Great guests! Thank you very much for the great feedback. I'm so happy to read your review, I want to give the best memories possible. I look forward to show you Beverly Hills next time. See you again soon!
Chevy Chase, MD
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Bike Ride thru Hollywood and to the Beach”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I and my three sons (14,18, and 22) opted for the six hour tour which turned out to be around 7 hours including breaks. This is a 40 mile ride. You ride up towards the Hollywood Sign near the bat cave from the Batman series. You then ride back through Hollywood thru Beverly Hills. We stopped by Simon Cowel's house to take pictures of the paparazzi. We then rode down to the Santa Monica and Venice beaches. Our guide, Scott was very attentive to our needs. He was willing to make deviations on our route when we wanted to and make stops when needed. He pointed out various Hollywood sights along the way. He bought us all a slice of pizza and bottles of water when needed. I was a little concerned about myself and my 14 year old since we were in OK but not great physical shape (we both exercise but do not do much biking). It all worked well. If you do the 40 mile ride you should be in OK shape and know that you will be dealing with moderate hills and riding for many hours. Overall we had a great experience and considered it the highlight of our trip.

Visited August 2013
Hello and thank you for leaving a great review. It was a wonderful day, and had a blast with your whole family. You did an amazing job, but I was the lucky one riding around with you and your boys. It is so great to see such great feedback and look forward to make this tour the best possible always. Thanks for being so great, Cheers!
Dusseldorf, Germany
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Beware of the neurotic guide!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

We have opted for the 4-hour biking tour with my boyfriend on a hot day this June. We found the meeting point easily on Hollywood Blvd. It started great, we have seen the Hollywood sign, great film locations, Beverly Hills and Rodeo drive. Definitely more fun than sitting on a tourist bus. The guide however caused very unpleasant moments... He was shouting and pointing at a celebrity who was calmly having lunch. When I asked him not to disturb him, he went crazy. The last 45 minutes of the tour, he did not talk, did not wait for us in the heavy traffic and almost got into fights with 2 car drivers. With this behaviour he transformed the first great 3 hours into a nightmare. What a pity!

Visited June 2013
6 Thank dittimitti
Scott D, Owner at Bike Tours Hollywood, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
Hello, thanks again for doing the tour. I never shouted at a celebrity, wich was actually "Daniel Sunjata", I only pointed at him so you could see him. You even told me not to point at him. I never yeld or even spoke to him, as we were far enough to see him. I respect, and do my best every tour. I also make sure traffic is safe and aware of us at all times. At one point a driver came close to us, and made sure he stayed a safe way from us. I direct this tour so everyone is safe, and I stay with the group at all times. I never left you in busy traffic, nor was it 45 minutes. I don't know why you have to exaggerate and lie to make your point. I look forward to having my guests see celebrities and have a great time always. Better luck next time. Cheers, Scott.