“Pedal power!”

and up
Hollywood Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Los Angeles Sightseeing Bicycle Tours for the whole family. Children and Adults welcome for a fun bike ride through wonderful custom routes in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Limited riders per tour and private tours available for a more exclusive experience. You will see great views of the famous Hollywood Sign, Capitol Records, Walk of Fame, Chinese Theatre, Egyptian Theatre, Dolby Theatre, Academy Awards, Movie Locations, Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills Sign, Celebrity Homes, Beautiful Parks, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and much More! Fully narrated bike tour guided safely through beautiful neighborhoods and bike lanes. See the Best locations in Los Angeles, on a bicycle!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Forget the bus tours that everyone else does, Scott and his bike tour is a hidden gem. I was in LA with my 18 y/o son for his birthday - he has this tour listed as his top 2 events of the week; and we packed in some amazing experiences overall. We opted for the four hour tour and were fortunate enough to see Jane's Addiction and the presentation of their 'star' on the walk of fame - with Taylor Hawkins in tow. Scott is a very positive, high energy guy who makes the time pass in a blur. We covered Hollywood, through to Beverly Hills and all points in between. Scott has an amazing knowledge of film, music and local history. Do yourself a favour and book Scott - you won't regret it.

Scott D, Owner at Bike Tours Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

A great tour it was! Seeing the Walk of Fame ceremony with you guys was a real treat. It is great to hear from you and read your awesome review. Have a great Holidays Season! Thank you, Scott =D

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I had a blast on this tour!! It certainly beats sitting in a van/bus going around (atleast I think). Since I had only two days, this was a good way to see the sights and sounds of Hollywood in a limited time frame!
Thanks Scott for a great tour! I would recommend this as a must do :)

Great time on our tour! I appreciate the really nice review and the time we had. It is great you made the best of your short time while you visited LA. You did a great job riding, and it was a wonderful day! Happy Holidays, Cheers, Scott

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Thanks to Scott we had a fantastic tour of Hollywood, Beverley Hills and Santa Monica Beach. Our 6 hour tour took in the Hollywood sign, the Bat Cave (and other movie locations), some Hollywood sights you would never see any other way (including a tour of the Comedy club), Beverley Hills Mansions and all the sights around Santa Monica (including the canals and Venice Beach.
Definitely a trip to remember, and one we recommend highly.
Thanks Scott!

Scott D, Owner at Bike Tours Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Hello! Thank you for your feedback and having such a great time on the all day tour of LA. Thanks to your enthusiasm, we were able to cover great locations and have fun at the same time too. I love to share as much as possible. Thanks again for being awesome, Cheers!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

They took me all the celebrity houses, beautiful neighborhood of Beverly Hills, HOLLYWOOD sign, etc.
I could spend my limited time in hollywood so efficiently!!! It was really a great fun time!

Hi, thanks for the wonderful review. I'm glad you were able to see all you wanted to see, in the short time you had in LA. It was fun and look forward to give you a great tour next time you visit LA. Cheers!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of enjoying a tour with Colin Berry and Becki Kidson. We were on holiday, and in Los Angeles for only 2 days; we had committed to spend most of one of those days on a tour with Bike Tours Hollywood. It seemed the best way to get a feel for LA that would be more engaging than sitting in a tour bus, or just driving around.

It was an excellent decision.

Scott was our guide. He was really wonderful. He pushed us quite hard - I think we covered a lot of ground - but there was time to stop for pizza, time to stop to walk around the Greystone Mansion, time to enjoy Venice beach, the canals, and more.

But, as in all things in life, the journey was what it was all about - just cycling through the city was a fabulous experience. It was liberating, and a just a little thrilling. But safe, and well directed. We had a really lovely time.

Thank you Scott.

Strong recommendation for Scott and his service and company!

Robert Berry, Birmingham, UK.

Scott D, Owner at Bike Tours Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Hello! What a great day full of Fun and Exploring. You all did a great job riding and made it so much fun for me. I always look forward to give the best experience possible. Thanks again, I appreciate your review very much. See you again soon!