We stayed here at the start of our holiday for a few nights. The car park was busy but we had no problems finding spaces and the room was clean. The breakfasts were served at a little cafe next door and were ok. The location was a short walk (30 mins) away from the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood and was opposite an underground station. The pool area was compact but we always had it to ourselves (may have been because the pool was quite cold and shady in the afternoon!). We found that we often had to ring the bell several times if we needed the staff because they were not always at the desk. However, they were friendly and helpful and we would stay here again. If you are looking for cheap accommodation and are not fussy about where you stay then this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hollywood Downtowner Inn is truly the "Chev Vous at the Walkway of the Stars" located minutes from Universal, Paramount, Nickelodeon and Gower studios, Kodak, Mann's Chinese, Egyption, Arclight, El Capitan, Greek, Pantages Theaters. Griffith park with in walking and a great hike to the observatory. Rooms featuring king or two double beds and some efficiency suites as well. Pool and hot breakfast each morning before you get on the various tours that can be arrranged to all attractions and star homes. There is complimentary parking, WiFi, HBO/Cable TV, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, iron with board and in-room coffee in all rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hollywood Downtowner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Downtowner Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Downtowner Motel