The Downtowner Inn is not a luxurious hotel; but it is a quite ok place to stay and sleep while enjoying everything else the Los Angeles area has to offer. Clean and reasonably comfortable. A good location for easily driving to Hollywood, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Silver Lake (the new in spot), Malibu, Pasadena. The Inn also has sufficient free private parking. Also only a five minutes walk to the Metro, which is an easy way to reach many areas in Los Angeles, if your destination is near one of the Metro Stations and you travel in daytime; otherwise not. Infrequent trains in the evenings, and don't count on finding a taxi near the Metro stations. Breakfast in a taco restaurant next door included in room price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hollywood Downtowner Inn is truly the "Chev Vous at the Walkway of the Stars" located minutes from Universal, Paramount, Nickelodeon and Gower studios, Kodak, Mann's Chinese, Egyption, Arclight, El Capitan, Greek, Pantages Theaters. Griffith park with in walking and a great hike to the observatory. Rooms featuring king or two double beds and some efficiency suites as well. Pool and hot breakfast each morning before you get on the various tours that can be arrranged to all attractions and star homes. There is complimentary parking, WiFi, HBO/Cable TV, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, iron with board and in-room coffee in all rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hollywood Downtowner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Downtowner Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Downtowner Motel