“Lovely variety from diner food”

Baramee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #925 of 10,975 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

After eating a lot of diner food, we craved for vegetables and this was just what we needed. Lovely food and really nice service, just around the corner from our hotel.
Will definitely recommend!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I tried this location and I was very satisfied with the service and fold that I ordered. I used the title of the post as the recommended items to try. Please see this location and have a wonderful experience.

5/5

Your friend Petros

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Efficient and good service for order take Tom Kha Soup. Was enough for several meals and was still incredibly warm after an hour

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

The San Pedro Harbor Curry is beyond delicious. We try most things and are always delighted with the prompt delivery and wonderful tastes. They use gluten free soya sauce which makes it taste so wonderfully authentic.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We enjoy Thai food and I especially enjoy a good curry dish. Baramee was not only a nice place with good food but also close to our hotel (Crowne Plaza).