“Good food”

Baramee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #923 of 10,959 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I had the orange chicken and yellow curry both were good. My friends like the Tom Yum Noodle Soup. The service is very good. The restaurant has a nice modern decoration and a covered patio area.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

After eating a lot of diner food, we craved for vegetables and this was just what we needed. Lovely food and really nice service, just around the corner from our hotel.
Will definitely recommend!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I tried this location and I was very satisfied with the service and fold that I ordered. I used the title of the post as the recommended items to try. Please see this location and have a wonderful experience.

5/5

Your friend Petros

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Efficient and good service for order take Tom Kha Soup. Was enough for several meals and was still incredibly warm after an hour

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

The San Pedro Harbor Curry is beyond delicious. We try most things and are always delighted with the prompt delivery and wonderful tastes. They use gluten free soya sauce which makes it taste so wonderfully authentic.