“Absolutely Awesome”

American Riviera Private Tours
Ranked #44 of 251 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: American Riviera Tours offers Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Yosemite National park, San Diego, San Francisco, Laughlin, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon sightseeing private tours from Los Angeles or LAX airport hotels! Best overall value tour with personal attention and custom options. We offer private, group, wine and shopping tours from Los Angeles CA. We can customize your vacation to fit your interests and budget. We treat our guests as personal friends visiting Los Angeles first time!
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

They picked us up in Long Beach from a cruise. It was a private tours of just the two of us and the driver. We were driven around town in a very comfortable Chevy Suburban. We were able to leave our luggage in the back. She took us thru LA, Sunset Blvd, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Chinese Mann Theater, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Santa Monica Pier. Had lunch at the Famers Market right next to CBS studios! What an awesome tour especially for the price we paid. Our guide was well versed on the history of all the places we went.
This is definitely a tour company that we would use again and definitely recommend!!!

1  Thank Pebbles17928
There are newer reviews for American Riviera Private Tours

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Private tour of LA... our way!!!!

My daughter and I spent a fabulous day with Yuri as our tour guide in LA last week.

My daughter has special needs and absolutely loves the Jonas Brothers. (even though they are no longer a band). She had been asking me to take her to LA so she could see all of the places the Jonas Brothers had been. We started to do some looking online for tour companies and most are cookie cutter companies that do the exact same tour...... Not at all what she was interested in.

Her attention span is limited, she gets tired easily, and is limited in walking for long periods of time. Doing a cookie cutter tour would have been not only a waste of time for her, but also a waste of money for me. As we were researching tours, it was she who happened to see American Riviera Private Tours... so she asked if I could email to see if they could do a "Jonas Brothers Tour"... I was hesitant to try, for fear of disappointing her as I was expecting to be told that that sort of tour would not be possible. So I read some reviews on here, and felt it was worth emailing to find out if this special tour could be arranged.

I am sure glad I did.... Shortly after I emailed there was a response with a positive answer including a quote for the tour so there was no hidden agenda, and I knew exactly what to expect before proceeding.... Galina was excellent in all communication and in the initial email included some locations that could be visited that connected specifically to our request....the Jonas brothers.

So we arrived in LA... Yuri picked us up at the hotel as pre-arranged and off we went on our special "Jonas Brothers Tour". I can't express enough how friendly and caring Yuri was. Throughout the entire tour he was informative, took us to all the promised Jonas Brothers locations that had been mentioned in the emails, (and many more places in LA)... Not only did my daughter get a private Jonas Brothers tour, but I was able to benefit from all the places we saw along the way, and the wealth of information Yuri has on everything LA. Yuri is a very genuine, down to earth person, and we felt very comfortable and at ease right from the time we met him at our hotel.

Prior to our arrival, Yuri had downloaded videos of the Jonas brothers and clips related to them onto his tablet that he had at the front of the vehicle. While driving from location to location along the tour (and while in traffic) , my daughter was able to view these videos and sing along and listen as we continued with the tour. Talk about thoroughly doing their homework and really making it personal.... WOW!!! fantastic touch! I was not expecting that from a tour.... and I am quite certain she would not have gotten that kind of personal attention on any other tour...

I can assure you between the communication with Galina, and the actual tour with Yuri, they really went out of their way to make sure my daughter had a great JONAS BROTHERS TOUR experience!!!

I am definitely recommending Yuri and Galina and American Riviera Tours to all our friends, and anyone I talk to about our trip to LA... as well as anyone reading this review and questioning whether or not to book with them, don't give it another thought. Email them or call them, I promise you, you will not be disappointed!!!... I know I want to go back to LA, and when I do, I know I will connect with Yuri and Galina to set up a tour just the way I want it, and I know they will deliver exactly what I want!!. This tour was a challenge, and they came through with flying colors...

I know if anyone can organize a "Jonas Brothers tour", (especially since the band doesn't exist anymore), then they can definitely create ANY tour you can imagine.... Yuri and Galina did just that!!!

What a fabulous time we had. And Yuri took many photos of us at all of the stops... My daughter keeps saying it was her second dream come true. (her first dream come true was actually seeing the Jonas Brothers in concert when they were a band)

If you are thinking about booking a tour in LA .. any tour... do it with Yuri and Galina (American Riviera Tours) ... you will be happy you did. You will see what YOU want to see. It's your time and your money, why not visit the places and things YOU want to visit?? You can visit and see LA in many ways... but why would you waste your time doing and seeing what OTHER people want to see and do when you can have such a fun time enjoying the things that interest you the most? There is no better way to visit a place than to be able to see exactly what YOU want to see and at YOUR pace. It is up to you, but I know what I am going to do the next time I visit LA.

Thanks Yuri and Galina... We will connect with you next time we are in LA.... BECAUSE OF YOU WE HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH CALIFORNIA. (my daughter has already said when I retire she wants me to move there with her)

Maria

2  Thank mmmaria63
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Yuriy was fantastic! My students and I (from Pennsylvania), were picked up from the airport just as promised! We toured LA for five hours with a custom, private tour! During that time,we saw everything we had requested and more. Yuriy took the time before our trip to ask us about our interests and tailored our trip just for us! He was also very flexible to our requests and willing to modify on the spot! He then dropped us off back at LAX with plenty of time to spare to catch our next flight! Yuriy was very knowledgeable about multiple facets of LA/California. Very, very satisfied with tour! Will be using again, when in LA & highly recommend to all.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Mrs M
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Me and my group of three friends originally had a 8 hour layover at LAX before heading back home to Australia. We missed our flight from Vegas to LA so our layover was shortened but our 4 hour tour of LA with Yuriy was a perfect end to our travels. He asked us what we wanted to see and was so easy going. If only we had more time to see some more of what LA had to offer. A big thanks to Yuriy for his friendly service and great knowledge of everything LA. Definitely recommendation and hopefully be back one day to see more of LA

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Peter L
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We were in la for a 12 hour layover, Yuri picked us up and was great! He was informative and helpful would recommend to anyone

1  Thank Bryleepeta