“Very good simple Japanese restaurant”

Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #763 of 10,030 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Westside
Limassol, Cyprus
“Very good simple Japanese restaurant”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Located inside the Howard Hughes shopping mall. They served myself and my colleague some very good japanese typical sushi and sashimi.
Judging by how full it was on a Tuesday evening, locals obviously appreciate it and I can understand why.

• Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Culver City
“Great food, service, and fast...”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Was sneaking in a meal between movies, so went in for a bite.
Wow. The quality of the food was superb, and the portions were huge.
But, what shocked me was how fast they served the meal. I mean, I hadn't even finished the miso soup before the sushi appeared, and before I could eat that, the main chicken teriyaki and tempura shows it.
It was a feast, with each piece better than the last. I had a blast, and will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Good Sushi”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

The quality was really good. I was surprised. I had expected less from such a chain place. Was staying at LAX and wanted sushi that was close and this fit the bill. I recommend!

Its located at the Howard Hughes Center off the 405 and Sepulveda.

• Visited March 2013
Inglewood, California
“Not like before...... big disappointment.”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

On Friday, we ate at the Kabuki Restaurant in the Howard Hughes Center. In the year and a half that we have eaten there, the food portions have dramatically reduced and the prices have gone up twice. The restaurant has definitely gone through a change of management. We use to go on different days of the week and the restaurant was ALWAYS busy and packed. .... not on Friday. Service was slow, waitress (Clara) was not very attentive, prices had increased and the food portions were smaller. The waiter that use to wait on us was very good. He always checked on his tables to make sure the customers were happy, if they needed anything or ready for the check. Clara was slow - I needed refills on my tea and had to end up asking another waitress that was nearby. If this restaurant continues the way it is, it will not last.

• Visited January 2013
“Perfect for the price”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

The sushi isn't the best around but the prices are great. I go for the rolls and sukiyaki and can always get out of there for the 2 of us under $30. Start with Krab Salad and chicken wings. Dynamite roll and spicy tuna crunch are must have rolls!!! The only bad thing, no reservations and gets crowded from 630-8pm

Visited January 2013