“Good Indonesian”

Neighbourhood: Westside
Sacramento, California
“Good Indonesian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

They served authentic Indonesian food. Good selection. The location is also good. Easy access. Service is very good.

• Visited April 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Overpriced, mediocre Indonesian food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

I went with my husband and brother. Ordered 3 dished. My brother ordered the grilled whole fish. I got the fried rice. My fried rice came out okay, with the sambal it tasted even better. My brother's fish tasted like it was deep fried in an frying oil, that hasn't been changed. I cook a lot for my family, so I know if the oil has been re-used often. The fish had the aroma of the old frying oil and was not good at all. The restaurant is run by people who should have retired. The entire time we were there, we were the only table, and couldn't help noticing their eyes were watching every bite we took. The tables are all so close together, so if you go on a busy day, you will hear every conversation from the table next to you. There is a boxed TV in the corner of the restaurant, just sitting there. When we got the bill, I think they added gratuity, but did not let us know, therefore we tipped the server again. For 3 dishes we payed $52, with tip. I don't think I will come back, not will I send my friends here. There are other Indonesian restaurants in L.A that we like better. Simpang Asia, has food all below $8.00

• Visited November 2011
Seattle, WA
“Great home-cooked Indonesian meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2009

I love the otak-otak and fried rice here. I've only been here twice and the food is generally very good, some are simply to die for, but there are some that were just too greasy for my taste. The place is small and "homey," I suppose - it has that "dinner at grandma's" feeling. I think most people do take-outs, I didn't see a whole lot of people when I was there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“very homely and delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2009

very homely and delicious

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“authentic, home cooked style indonesian food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2008

authentic, home cooked style indonesian food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook