“Huge Portions; Worth The Wait!”
Review of The Griddle Cafe

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Got lucky on my trip here and don't have hardly any line at all! Believe it was a random Tuesday morning, which could explain that. Decided on Nutella French toast and a side of bacon. Both of which were amazing! Definitely more than enough to share! Bacon was crispy and hot, not flimsy like some places you go. Small interior but such a great atmosphere. We sat at the bar area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,336)

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I tried omelette and pancakes. The portions were huge, taste OK, but not great. I'd say it's a place to go if you're hungry, since the portions are huge. If you look for a great taste, you may as well try other places.

2  Thank Jovica P
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Thanks to trip advisor we tried this place. 10 minute wait and we were seated at the counter. Perfect spot to watch all the action. The servers were working so hard-very attentive especially with all the patrons. Food portions were huge-recommend sharing-no way to eat all the huge pancakes. Delicious food!! The bacon was truly the best I have ever had

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Food was amazing and priced very reasonably. I took my family on our vacation to LA and was looking for good food to eat and trying to stay away from the chain retaurants. The Griddle did not disappoint! We had the regular french toast, the golden ticket pancakes made with bananas, walnuts, and caramel, 1 chocolate chip pancake, and Also a side of hashbrowns. We were not expecting so much food even though we had read the portions were big. My son and i shared the golden ticket pancakes and we were only able to eat 1/3. Huge servings. Definetly go here with an appetite! A must go to if in the hollywood area. Hollywold blvd sight are 5 min away. So come eat here to start your day right

3  Thank Fernando r
Reviewed 23 June 2014

but once you are in it is a culinary delight! The line was long the morning I got there and I was very apprehensive about waiting because the place looked so small. However the wait was worth it. Had the French toast and they must use Texas toast for bread because it was huge! Very good and had to take some of it home for later.

2  Thank User85