“So beautiful, so irresistible!”
Review of Electric Karma

Electric Karma
Reserve with OpenTable
Electric Karma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,479 of 10,042 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Cross street: Sweetzer ave.
Redondo Beach, California
“So beautiful, so irresistible!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

As an Italian who believes she was Indian in her last life, I highly recommend Electric Karma! It offers both irresistible food and an extremely beautiful, inviting, and romantic setting. There is a patio with handpainted murals, low tables with fluffy cushions. One lunchtime dining there with friends, it took everything we had to leave what felt like a dreamy departure from real life. The food is extremely good, we love the pakoras, their signature Chicken Tikka Masala, and as a bread connoisseur, I hasten to add that the naan is habit-worthy in the best of ways. Do not miss this 3rd Street jewel in the heart of LA!

Visited May 2012

Odessa, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I don't like to eat at restaurants. But Electric Karma is superb food made with great ingredients and you will feel healthy when you leave.

Visited December 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I have been coming to Electric Karma for the past two years. It is part of my "must go" places when I'm in Los Angeles. The food is always spot on but the service can be hit or miss. My last visit was such the case...bad and slow service. My favorite dish is the Tandori Chicken. The mango lassi is always refreshing with just the right amount of sweet and tangy. Great location and ambience. I highly recommend a visit.

• Visited January 2012
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food, Awful Service”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Went with a party of five and sat on the patio. Great atmosphere with cushions on the floor--great date place. Placed our order and waited. Had to ask for the appetizer cracker and sauce, had to ask for water, had to ask for silverware and napkins. Waited a LONG time. Finally asked where food was. Waitress didn't know and couldn't find ticket, so retook our order. Didn't say sorry. Food came out eventually and was fabulous! When server asked if we wanted dessert, guy in our party asked if she'd give it to us for the long wait. Her response, "I guess I could give you, like, one." We ended up getting two comped rice puddings in the end. Then she gave us our bill, came back 10 minute later with another bill. She'd forgotten she'd given us the bill already. I'd go back for the food tho.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Leah G
Los Angeles, California
“Nice Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

I am not very adventurous when it comes to Indian food. I do not eat hot spicy food, so it can get really difficult. Since the first time I ate at Electric Karma, I was satisfied with their care to accommodate my request for not spicy, without bringing me a tasteless dish.
I love the decor, the food is tasty and prices fairly reasonable.

Visited September 2011