“Consistently Good”
Review of Stonefire Grill

Stonefire Grill
Ranked #1,342 of 10,239 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Description: At STONEFIRE Grill, we combine the finest ingredients and family recipes with an exceptional standard of service to create a warm, friendly environment and prices that define 'value'. Whether you choose to dine in, use our convenient takeout service or cater your next event, our team is committed to providing you and yours with consistent, exceptional meals.
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Stonefire Grill has served my family well on several occasions. This time, visiting from Oregon, I ordered dinner to bring to my brother and sister-in-law's. The menu is available online so I was able to write down everyone's order before I got there. I placed the order in person in the late morning and picked it up at 6:00. Not one error! The food was tasty and there were leftovers.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I am not a fan of ordering food while standing up and this is about my fifth time albeit reluctantly, at Stonefire Grill. However, the last time I went, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, presentation and value. I ordered the special individual pizza and Caesar salad, which was absolutely one of the best Caesar salads I've had in years.
Will definitely come back again!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Stonefire is a unique dining concept. For those who have yet to visit , here you go. Upon arrival you are greeted by several team members at a front desk ready to take your order. If your not ready to order grab a menu and stand or sit aside.
When ready ,place your order and you are handed a number/buzzer and your beverage cups. This is an open seating restaurant so if it is busy send someone in your party to scout a table. Go fill your beverages (unless they are beer/wine, those will be served tableside) at the beverage station grab napkins,silverware,plates and condiments from the self serve bar, dont forget sides of their AMAZING BBQ Sauce.
Wait for the delicious food. I suggest ordering combos, chicken and ribs or tri tip. the combos come with choice of salad and 2 breadsticks. We almost always have food to go home. To Go Containers are also available at the self serve bar. The reason for the self seat/self serve bar is to keep the cost down to us the consumer. The Value is amazing so we show are appreciation by leaving a few $ on the table when we leave. The Woodland Hills crew on 3/13/13/ was Fabulous , Austin at the order desk. Joe and Josh as servers and Jen the most Gracious and Attentive Manager. Great Job , its why we keep coming back. :)

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Went to the Chatsworth store yesterday night and there was a long long for dining and take out but I take my hat to the staff they made the wait not too long and we got our seats for eight people quite fast.
We had Tri-tip in mesquite BBQ medium well, chicken in lemon garlic, baby back ribs, these three entree are just great with sidings of mash potato and stonefire's BBQ chopped salad, all I can say, Great Food and Service!
Minor drawback is the Stonefire's Chicken Tortilla soup, it's just not quite there yet to call it a great tortilla soup, oh by the way, we had a small salmon order with sesame glaze also great.
Will surely visit them again before I leave LA

Reviewed 8 November 2012

I was surprised on how big the serving in this place. I like their chicken barbecue and the salad is very good. It is very affordable. I totally recommend this place if you are going with group of friends like 6-10, it will satisfy them because of the big serving.