“Try the peach pie... YUMMY! ”
Review of House of Pies

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I come here whenever I'm in the area. Food is good. Pies are yummy especially the peach pie. While you are around, visit the Griffith Observatory, it's very nearby and a MUST !

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My Uncle Bob took me here for pie and coffee one evening after a movie. Outstanding service and hot coffee. Not many of these old fashioned coffee shops left. Of course, the pie is pure heaven. My fav is the blueberry. Sure, being close to Hollywood Blvd, you will see some crazies, but the cops also love this place,too!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Just driving after leaving hotel looking for someplace to eat. Wife saw this place and as the lot was full we decided to try this place. Food was very good with a lot of locals there having breakfast. Service was quick. Did not try the pies as this was breakfast but will when in the area again.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Since my husband loves pie, we decided to stop for lunch. The inside is diner style with booths and tables. Nothing special in the way of decorations but old fashioned diner. They have a large menu from breakfasts, sandwiches, meatloaf, to fried chicken. Most of it was pretty good, but kind of average. The pies were amazing. They were piled so high with berries -and cream. Mouth watering ! A huge assortment and very delicious! Will definitely be back!

1  Thank PattieF
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I visited this restaurant twice while in Los Angeles, and both times were great experiences. The 1st time I had a late dinner, and the 2nd time, I actually went for the pie. The pies were actually delicious, and the customer service is excellent. This was definitely with the effort, and I will definitely be back when in LA.

1  Thank AustinVisitor1