“Good late night bites”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
“Good late night bites”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

It's a great late night bite. The food is good, not stellar, but good stuff. Basic Thai with no frills and casual vibe.

• Visited July 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“HORRIBLE inauthentic Thai food.”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

The spicy noodle dish was very bland, had little flavor and the Thai iced tea was mainly ice. If looking for GOOD Thai good, avoid this place.

• Visited March 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Atmosphere but food is not to good”
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

We went there the other night and were not to happy with our meals. The Thai iced tea is great. My cousin got the pad Thai and he had to send it back because it didn't taste very good. Instead he got beef and broccoli but it was very soupy. I got the chicken and coconut milk sweet and sour soup and it was very sour and not what I expected. I have been here before and the food was good but I guess we went on a bad night.
The atmosphere is awesome in here its a rock n roll Thai food place and the decorated walls and ceilings are cool. It's not authentic Thai food though its very Americanized. Don't think I will go back.

Los Angeles, California
“A true taste of the Rock N' Roll part of Sunset Blvd”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

The food is pretty good, but it's the fact that they are open til 4am that is the best part. The crowd is always diverse and interesting. The music is loud and the atmosphere is a great taste of Sunset Blvd.

Visited November 2012
“FOREWARNED is FOREARMED!!”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

WARNING!!! If you like being treated rudely, if you like eating poor to mediocre food, if you like worrying about the intentions and integrity of your server and the owner of an establishment, then THIS is the place for you!! I just had the misprivilege of meeting the owner, Michael, an abberant, antagonistic, disgusting FOUL human being. WOW, after nearly 15 years of patronage, (only because of one item, which the quality has greatly declined ); had I known about him, I would have NEVER come back. After having been rudely treated by a few different members of the "waitstaff", for no apparent reason, on a few seperate occasions, I decided to talk to the owner. Like I said, WOW, he was bullying and antagonistic (I'm 5'1, he's 6'1 he got right in my face'), and said to me ( and I quote verbatum); that he didn't care how long I'd been coming here, that the customers are rude, and if I don't like it, I shouldn't come back.!! (and I have been nice to everyone, everytime I've gone in there). Obviously,I'll never set foot in there again, and you shouldn't either!
Clearly , he doesn't care about his customers, nor does his unhappy, dark staff. This is the type of unintegrous, lowlife "man" (Ha!) that will spit in your food, take your credit card information, and god only knows what else.You can see
Rock and Roll Decor at a musuem, if you're coming here for a good meal, and a pleasant dining experience, you are wasting your money. With so many amazing Thia food restaurants in the area (Galanga Thai, Chan Dara, Palm Thai, Jitlada, and Suset Thai, just 2 doors down, to name a few) its mind boggling that "Michael" would treat any customer (not to mention a long time one) in that fashion. They also charge .75 cents for hotsauce on TO GO orders, NO OTHER THAI RESTAURANT ANYWHERE!!! does this, which makes him a sheister, to boot! Pure nastiness!

• Visited October 2012