“Really Chilled Spot”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Fullerton, California
“Really Chilled Spot”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Actually went here with a few friends for a drink, at first we were disappointed they did not have fireball shots, but the bartender was amazing!! he made some hand crafted shots to taste similar. then recommended a 100 proof bourbon in a mule that tasted remarkable!! Great spot to get some drinks and the Lamb Dip was Excellent. Great spot to try out, get some drinks, fries and/or a meal!! Def try the Lamb Dip if your a fan!!

Visited June 2014

New Hope
“Good sandwich and great atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We came here for a bite to eat with friends. The place has great old school charm and was great! The drinks were prepared with panache and the french dips were terrific - garlic frys were great and the banana cream pie with caramel for dessert a great way to end the meal.

• Visited July 2014
Los Angeles, California
“French Dip and Oh Those Pies”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

So I was visiting a couple of Lawyer Buddies that said we should have lunch here. Lawyers usually know the law, but not food. Legal files in hand we walked 6 blocks. They obviously knew the way.

We ordered the steak French dip it was amazing, fries the bomb. Then dessert. Oh Man. So good.

Pies Pies and More Pies. Worth the trip and the walk...

• Visited July 2014
Surprise, Arizona
“EXELLENT BAR!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

During our latest trip to LA last weekend, our Best friends took up on a stroll of Downtown LA and ended up having a few drinks at Coles. We had a cucumber drink (I forgot the name) ahich as DELICIOUS and refreshing... and then, our cool bartender Sean hooked me up with a Pims #5. It was OUT OF THIS WORLD YUMMY!!

Atmosphere is super energetic and servers are nice and friendly.The place is nice and clean and I am defernitely coming back!

• Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California, United States
“French dippity dips”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I couldn't tell who's the first but I can tell you why I like this place over philipes... they accept plastic!

Although they are an old style bar in an urban setting, they stay true to their roots and their food is off the charts!

I've had their beef, pork and lamp dips. each one dipped in aju... just melts in the mouth and has these subtle flavors that please the pallete. sooo dang delicious.

The ambiance is dark and cool. Like that mysterious kid in HS that rode a motorcycle to school...

I've never had a bad meal here.

Visited April 2014