“Excellent food, but a little bit expensive”
Review of Le Petit Greek

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Cross street: W 1st Street
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The food was really delicious. It is expensive, but they have big portions (too big for me). The service is really good and the staff is friendly. The atmosphere is nice!

1  Thank Maren F

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We spotted this restaurant while strolling down Larchmont, and what a find! We sat outside on a beautiful Sunday and had a delicious meal! Three of us shared a variety of dishes so that we could try a bit of everything... The Greek sample platter, lamb meatballs and chicken gyro... All fresh, organic and delicious ingredients. The food was at the same time light and hearty, and extremely tasty! It is difficult to find authentic Greek food in L.A. I would highly recommend this restaurant. I peaked inside after our meal and the decor is beautiful and cozy, very inviting, and the staff is friendly and helpful. It is worth the drive if you live out of the area. Go and enjoy, you won't regret it!

1  Thank Eileen J
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I really enjoy the Le Petit Greek. It has a really nice staff, with good Greek food. I love Greek food, which is hard to get outside of Greece. This is one of the best Greek restaurant's in Los Angeles. It is located in Larchmont(part of LA) mostly locals. The tip is to order a few apps and share an entree. The entree comes with a Greek salad, and veggies. The lemon potatoes are amazing. A great Santorini white wine good Greek food and people watching. It can be quite romantic to sit outside as well. Ask to sit outside. Inside is more like a Greek taverna. It can be $$$ if your not paying attention.

1  Thank 3yarddogs
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The ambiance keeps me coming back and I just prepare myself to eat the same couple of dishes over and over., It is hard to get both at many places over and over.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We started with lemon soup and octopus. Both great. We asked for a dry red wine and the waiter recommended a Greek bottle that was perfect. Our mains were moussaka and a salmon dish. Both were excellent. Dessert was a wonderful baklava and semi-sweet Greek coffee. We thoroughly enjoyed this experience....food and service were exemplary!

Been to Le Petit Greek? Share your experiences!