“Who doesn't love Hard Rock??”

Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood
Ranked #32 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I love this place! The atmosphere, the music, the food and the staff are all excellent. I could easily spend a good few hours here, enjoying the fare and the fun. Make sure you take a walk around and look at all the wonderful music memorabilia they have on display!

Hard Rock Cafe U, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your excellent review! I'm glad you had the opportunity to visit and see our collection of music memorabilia. We are all always happy to hear that our guests had a great time visiting us. I hope you come again soon and that you ask for me when you do so I can thank you in person.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I should start by saying I am a Hard Rock Cafe enthusiast. I have been to over 40 locations on 5 continents but the food at this location was one of the best meals I have had at any Hard Rock throughout the world (next best was Barcelona and then Kuala Lumpur). We did have to wait but only about 10 minutes and our server was prompt and attentive. We were there for my birthday and I had a Buy 1. Get 1 Free birthday coupon from their rewards program. Everyone I was with enjoyed their food and my mom usually does not care for the Hard Rock but she goes because I drag her with me! Even with the birthday coupon, they brought me a free sundae and I was surprised as I was not expecting it at all. I went to the Hard Rock in Seattle for my birthday a few years ago and they did not do that there. The location is modeled after the Taj Mahal and has a lot of cool items to look at, including an autographed guitar of Kurt Cobain.

Thanks for your excellent review Rachel! I'm happy you had a great time here on your birthday and that you got to enjoy the benefits of our Rewards Program. The next time you are in Los Angeles, please come see us again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was not my first visit here, but first time we got very good service. While the food and drinks are average, I would even say over priced we were seated at a table we chose right away. Our server TayTay was welcoming and had a great sense of humor! Loved her attitude and attentiveness. That is the only reason I am writing this review...

Thank you Rosie for your kind words about Tay! I'm glad she could show you a good time. I see from your comments though that the food was only average. If you would care to discuss your experience more, please feel free to contact me directly at your convenience by email at universal_agmops@hardrock.com or at the Cafe at 818-622-7625. I hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Went there inbetween Lunch and Dinner. Gotten myself some nice Pins and Tees. And not forgetting. Potato Skins and Chicken Tenders. Gotta love them.

Hard Rock Cafe U, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Thank you for your great review! I'm glad you had a good time. I hope you can visit us again sometime soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We got there before the dinner rush so it was nice. The service was great. Lots of stuff to walk around and see.

Thank you for your excellent review! It's always great to hear that our staff took great care of you during your visit. The next time you are at CityWalk, I hope we can give you a great experience again.