“Centre of the Action!”

Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 9,944 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Universal City Area
Richmond, Canada
“Centre of the Action!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We sat outside and watched the concert, it was awesome! Ate nachos and drank beer. Service was great and the location unbeatable. Highly recommend it here.

• Visited July 2014
Hard Rock Cafe U, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I can see from the photo you posted you had one of the best views of the outside stage! I'm glad you had fun and hope you come visit us again soon.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rijswijk, The Netherlands
“More speed than quality”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We have been here before and wanted to have a bite after visiting Universal Studio's. Unfortunately, speed seemed more important than quality. We ordered a meal salad and chicken fajitas. The cobb salad was almost immediately served, but no sign of the fajitas. Took 10 minutes longer. The salade was ice cold, as if it was prepared earlier and stored in the fridge. Not very tasty this way. You cannot go wrong on fajitas you would say, but this was not the best. Chicken was OK, but there were almost no peppers only onions. Service and atmosphere OK, but the management should really take some actions here.

• Visited June 2014
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am truly sorry that our food did not meet your expectations. I would appreciate the opportunity to make this right for you. Please contact me at your convenience by email at universal_agmops@hardrock.com or at the Cafe at 818-622-7625.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Who doesn't love Hard Rock??”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I love this place! The atmosphere, the music, the food and the staff are all excellent. I could easily spend a good few hours here, enjoying the fare and the fun. Make sure you take a walk around and look at all the wonderful music memorabilia they have on display!

Visited September 2013
Thank you for your excellent review! I'm glad you had the opportunity to visit and see our collection of music memorabilia. We are all always happy to hear that our guests had a great time visiting us. I hope you come again soon and that you ask for me when you do so I can thank you in person.

Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
“Great Service, Good Food”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I should start by saying I am a Hard Rock Cafe enthusiast. I have been to over 40 locations on 5 continents but the food at this location was one of the best meals I have had at any Hard Rock throughout the world (next best was Barcelona and then Kuala Lumpur). We did have to wait but only about 10 minutes and our server was prompt and attentive. We were there for my birthday and I had a Buy 1. Get 1 Free birthday coupon from their rewards program. Everyone I was with enjoyed their food and my mom usually does not care for the Hard Rock but she goes because I drag her with me! Even with the birthday coupon, they brought me a free sundae and I was surprised as I was not expecting it at all. I went to the Hard Rock in Seattle for my birthday a few years ago and they did not do that there. The location is modeled after the Taj Mahal and has a lot of cool items to look at, including an autographed guitar of Kurt Cobain.

• Visited July 2014
Thanks for your excellent review Rachel! I'm happy you had a great time here on your birthday and that you got to enjoy the benefits of our Rewards Program. The next time you are in Los Angeles, please come see us again.

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Good Service”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was not my first visit here, but first time we got very good service. While the food and drinks are average, I would even say over priced we were seated at a table we chose right away. Our server TayTay was welcoming and had a great sense of humor! Loved her attitude and attentiveness. That is the only reason I am writing this review...

• Visited June 2014
Thank you Rosie for your kind words about Tay! I'm glad she could show you a good time. I see from your comments though that the food was only average. If you would care to discuss your experience more, please feel free to contact me directly at your convenience by email at universal_agmops@hardrock.com or at the Cafe at 818-622-7625. I hope to see you here again soon.