“The real deal”

Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Montreal
“The real deal”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I've been to Seoul twice and have not had Korean BBQ since. So when my buddy from LA suggested we go there for dinner, I was eager. I was not disapponited. The food, including the meat and shrimp as well as numerous sides is very good quality and typical of Korean BBQ. If you're on a low carb diet, this place is for you! Just avoid the rice and good Korean beer (Hite), if you must. I will definitely go back next time in LA.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank thetraveldoc

• Korean first
Los Angeles, CA.
“Amazing Design, Delicious Food, First-class Service!!”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

The architecture is stunning, so beautiful and unique! We have been many times, and always make a point to take out-of-town guests here for a special experience. The food is excellent Korean BBQ fare, and always consistently good. They get the very best beef cuts here! They even have some nice choices for vegetarians like the tofu which comes pan fried with a little edible leaf on each piece, and also the shitake mushrooms for the grill are great! The service is impeccable, although you may have to wait for a table during the busiest times. I've tried other Korean BBQ places and always end up leaving feeling a bit sick and my hair stinks from the grills, this never happens here because the food is soooo fresh, and the BBQs are gas NOT wood burning, so the food is so much cleaner, and the air!!!

• Visited December 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Oh my gosh... best korean bbq ever!!! A bit on the pricey side but well worth it.
I would definitely try their Kalbi and also the cold noodles (Naengmyun). Can't wait to go again.

• Visited August 2011
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We went to this korean restaurant for lunch as a party of two. It was delicous! We had tiger prawns and meat as a table bbq. It came with a salad and many side dishes. Everything was soo good! Our table was on the patio which has many plants and is very lightful, great athmosphere. I would go again to this place for a korean bbq!

“Save your money!”
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I booked a month in advance. Upon arrival table wasn't ready, so we waited at the bar. The decor/ambiance is out of this world! Particularly the main room! The food list is very limited but certainly drool-worthy (as I read the menu anyway). I was surprisingly shocked when my first dish came out ... I'm a horrible cook, and it looked/tasted like something I would of made. I was very disappointed with the food. Horrible, horrible, horrible! Each dish we tried ranged from 0-3 in taste. It ruined the beautiful atmosphere that I was so taken aback by. I'm sad to report that notwithstanding the beautiful, romantic atmosphere, the food was horrible. Save your money people!