“Really great service!”

and up
Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour
Ranked #65 of 257 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Prime Time Hollywood Tours transports you into the lives of Hollywood’s rich and famous. Experience the #1 tour in Los Angeles today!
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The tour was great because I got a great breakdown of the controversial history of Hollywood. It took less than 3 hours so I was still able to explore the area after I took the morning tour.
The driver was pretty good about answering our questions & overall pretty funny ( he says he does stand-up and this is his day job). Would definitely recommend for first timers in Los Angeles.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"info"
"tv"

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Went on the tour and it was being filmed as a reality T.V. show.

It was actually quite a "Hollywood" experience and made the great tour that much better. The homes were amazing and the driver had some pretty informative info about all the sites around the area. We got on the L.A. Grand City Tour (All Day L.A.) I was here for a week and this tour allowed me to scope out the scene and visit many landmarks. I took it at the beginning of my trip and recommend people to do it before the star exploring on their own.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

While staying on the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine, we were handed leaflets on Hollywood Boulevard by three companies, did a quick check on the reviews, and chose this one. The open sided minibus was perfect on a sunny, warm Early December day (I was in a light short-sleeved shirt - but I am from the north of England). The guide (Bee) was brilliant, very well informed, quick witted, funny, and related well to the different groups on the tour. She used a quiz-type method to get us involved, getting memories flowing of actors, musicians, TV and films. I'm not a lover of celebrity and stardom but there was enough cultural history to keep my attention, loved it. Good value, fun, very informative.

1  Thank LiverpoolPeteG
Reviewed 29 July 2013

A tour like this is probably as mainstream and touristy as it gets, but as we only had 3 days in L.A. we wanted to get to see as much as possible. With this tour you definitely do! A bunch of celebrity homes, the Hollywood sign, Rodeo Drive, Sunset Boulevard etc. Basically all we wanted to see in the Hollywood area. We were quite a ways away from the sign, but that's really the only minus. Our guide was really knowledgeable and funny, he really made the tour. We also enjoyed not being on the big buses, as this tour uses smaller vans (seats 12 people I think?), very nice and comfortable. Well spent money, really glad we did it. Remember to tip your driver!

1  Thank Tonjeb
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Fun tour. Lots to see. Tour guide Tom was fun and knowledgeable. Had some misgivings when we arrived at starting point because of questionable neighborhood but AJ was very pleasant in getting us signed in and off to a good start. View of the Hollywood Sign was not as up close as advertised but still a fun way to see the sign and get some good pictures. The tour bus is covered unlike many of their competitors which is a real plus in sunny LA. Jam packed 2 hours of sights - would definitely recommend as a fun way to see LA.