“Loved It! Fun crew with great stories”

Prime Time Hollywood Tours
Ranked #67 of 253 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Prime Time Hollywood Tours transports you into the lives of Hollywood’s rich and famous. Experience the #1 tour in Los Angeles today!
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My first celebrity tour, so much fun the group I hooked up with was younger and we had alot of fun. Of course the hollywood sign and rodeo drive. Plenty of celebrity sightings and all the mansions and expensive cars. If you want to take a tour I highly recommend this one. We saw a flyer at the hotel then went to the website and booked easy and convienient.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

It was the first one that we came across while visiting in LA. The staff were very friendly and gave us a great tour. We did the 2 hr tour and we got to see everything we wanted to see. They stopped for us so we could take pictures. They were knowledgeable about who lived where and let us ask questions during the tour. I would highly recommend Prime Tim Hollywood next time you visit LA/Hollywood.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

It was ok . They have nice vans but the one we rode in was unfinished. Their team looks professional but act otherwise

1  Thank leppooooo
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My girlfriend and I booked after seeing the videos on their website.
It is a mobile reality show full of fun and interesting characters, and it was great we got paired with a driver from the video. He was entertaining in real life (working for tips, but no biggie). We enjoyed the experience tremendously best guided tour I have ever been on. I recommend this tour to anyone L.A. resident or visitor it is great fun :).

Reviewed 17 February 2014

The tour was great because I got a great breakdown of the controversial history of Hollywood. It took less than 3 hours so I was still able to explore the area after I took the morning tour.
The driver was pretty good about answering our questions & overall pretty funny ( he says he does stand-up and this is his day job). Would definitely recommend for first timers in Los Angeles.