“Good fun tour”

Hollywood Dream Tours
Ranked #118 of 249 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and Enjoy a 2 hour tour full of excitement and lots of fun with Hollywood Dream Tours. Take your photo in front of the Hollywood Sign, the Movie Stars' Homes Tour in Los Angeles, provides an exclusive comprehensive narrated tour of breath-taking stars' homes in Hollywood, and Beverly Hills, as well as introducing you to Hollywood's iconic Sign and mile-long Walk of Fame, West Hollywood's glittering Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills's glamorous Rodeo Drive! Highlights include: Over 40 Stars' Homes, The Walk of Fame, Sunset Strip, The Hollywood Sign, Rodeo Drive, Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Celebrity Homes you may see include: Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Orlando Bloom, Tom Cruise, Christina Aguilera, Nicolas Cage, Dr. Phil, Bob Barker, David and Victoria Beckham, Michael Jackson, Jackie Chan, Ozzy Osborne, Richard Gere, Steve Martin, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball, Elvis Presley, and much more.
Cardiff, UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good fun tour”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I noticed these guys had no reviews and, as I did the tour today, I felt obliged to get the ball rolling! We were meandering aimlessly through Hollywood, sort of following the stars on the Boulevard. We bumped into Ronald King, who was one of the guys selling these tours, which are pretty much all over Hollywood. He was actually the host of the tour and was able to persuade us to go out with a group that was leaving soon. We spent $70 for two, which seems reasonable enough to me, but I am sure you could negotiate down. I have to say, despite my scepticism, I rather enjoyed the tour. It was pretty much what you would imagine. We went to two viewing spots, one of the Hollywood signand another looking over LA, with Hollywood Bowl underneath. This second one was just outside Ron Howard's house. After that we drove around Hollywood West, Beverly Hills, Sunset strip and all those places you've kind of heard of! We saw some pretty famous places and the homes (mostly gated) of some celebs. Pretty sure Ronald began the day hungover (he is a stand up comedian two nights per week - including last night!), but as he warmed up, I enjoyed his sense of humour and his willingness to talk to random people in the street via his microphone! All in all, it was good fun and I would happily recommend to others.

Visited July 2013