“Our first time seeing HollyWood!”

Hollywood Dream Tours
Ranked #117 of 248 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and Enjoy a 2 hour tour full of excitement and lots of fun with Hollywood Dream Tours. Take your photo in front of the Hollywood Sign, the Movie Stars' Homes Tour in Los Angeles, provides an exclusive comprehensive narrated tour of breath-taking stars' homes in Hollywood, and Beverly Hills, as well as introducing you to Hollywood's iconic Sign and mile-long Walk of Fame, West Hollywood's glittering Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills's glamorous Rodeo Drive! Highlights include: Over 40 Stars' Homes, The Walk of Fame, Sunset Strip, The Hollywood Sign, Rodeo Drive, Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Celebrity Homes you may see include: Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Orlando Bloom, Tom Cruise, Christina Aguilera, Nicolas Cage, Dr. Phil, Bob Barker, David and Victoria Beckham, Michael Jackson, Jackie Chan, Ozzy Osborne, Richard Gere, Steve Martin, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball, Elvis Presley, and much more.
Sacramento, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Our first time seeing HollyWood!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I took my family to LA over presidents day weekend with the intention of spending it in Disneyland.. Well, silly me checked the wrong schedule and our passes were blocked out! So, on a whim I went and got us an Amazon Local deal for this tour.. We got stuck in traffic (of course, its LA) and were super late to our tour.. I had been in contact with the guy over the phone and he was super nice and accommodating.. He gave me no fuss about missing my reservations, and he let us get on the next tour with no problem! I will admit I was skeptical, when you walk down Hollywood Blvd, there are people promoting tours everywhere.. They all look pretty appealing, so I was doubting the one I had chose.. We get there and the guide didn't appear to be the type that would seem interested in the Hollywood type. But we got our frozen yogurts and got on the bus and went on our way.. This guy knew his stuff.. He gave us a run down on pretty much everything you could think of, and couldn't think of.. We learned so much about the history, all of the buildings, and then of course the stars and the sign. He didn't take a breath the whole trip.. My biggest concern was my kids enjoying this trip. This is something they had always wanted to do... And they LOVED it! I am very happy with this tour and I would definitely do it again.. We got a great deal and it was definitely 2 hours well spent! The tipping threw me off a little bit.. I was expecting to tip around 20% of our total cost to the guide, but they post a little "tipping guide" on the bus which seems much higher.. No pressure though to go by the sign.

Visited February 2014

New York City, New York
“Don't exactly seem like pros... ”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

So far, we've been waiting an hour past our reserved tour time outside of Playmates (a decidedly NSFW adult clothing store) since this is where their booth is camped out right now. Despite telling us they're booked and running behind schedule, they're still hustling tickets to passers-by... As far as the tour itself, I'll update this review once we actually go, which at this point I'm just hoping is before the end of the day today.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tour ok, but attitude bad”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

The tour was good, and included Mullholland Drive and Beverly Hills. I got a good deal at $20 out of season, BUT they put a huge sign up in the front of the van asking for a $20 tip, because apparently the driver isn't paid - believe it if you want to (the driver called another passenger "cheap" when she didn't want to go into the trap). One of the "organisers" had a bit of an attitude. The tour itself was fun, but in traffic it was often difficult to hear the commentary. I guess all the other tours on offer are the same, I recommend comparing and haggling.

Visited November 2013
Cardiff, UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good fun tour”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I noticed these guys had no reviews and, as I did the tour today, I felt obliged to get the ball rolling! We were meandering aimlessly through Hollywood, sort of following the stars on the Boulevard. We bumped into Ronald King, who was one of the guys selling these tours, which are pretty much all over Hollywood. He was actually the host of the tour and was able to persuade us to go out with a group that was leaving soon. We spent $70 for two, which seems reasonable enough to me, but I am sure you could negotiate down. I have to say, despite my scepticism, I rather enjoyed the tour. It was pretty much what you would imagine. We went to two viewing spots, one of the Hollywood signand another looking over LA, with Hollywood Bowl underneath. This second one was just outside Ron Howard's house. After that we drove around Hollywood West, Beverly Hills, Sunset strip and all those places you've kind of heard of! We saw some pretty famous places and the homes (mostly gated) of some celebs. Pretty sure Ronald began the day hungover (he is a stand up comedian two nights per week - including last night!), but as he warmed up, I enjoyed his sense of humour and his willingness to talk to random people in the street via his microphone! All in all, it was good fun and I would happily recommend to others.

Visited July 2013