“Incredibly Surprised”

Neighbourhood: Venice
Annapolis, Maryland
“Incredibly Surprised”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

It was late in the evening and my friend and I were starving. The security guard at our hotel recommended two places and we chose Santino's since it was right around the corner. The place looks like a dive and it was CASH ONLY. We ordered the Peruvian Cerviche and the Tortilla Espanola. Our eyebrows raised when we took our first bites; both dishes were delicious! Don't get me wrong I've had great food at dives before but I still get nervous when I first stop in one.

I feel I should add it was 1 am and seating was limited and the music was blasting!!

• Visited September 2013

Venice, California
“Santino's In Santa Monica also worth a visit”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

There are two locations for Santino's - one is on Lincoln Blvd. in Santa Monica. I went with a friend for a light bite to eat, knowing they had tapas. What I didn't realize was how perfect a place it was for a Saturday night dinner. Very nicely decorated interior - busy but not noisy. We had a really nice glass of Argentine Malbec for $9 and some scrumptious tapas...and there was live music: a guitar player, who kept the music low and melodious. If you're looking for a place that's got a buzz but isn't noisy, this is it. I was there with a friend but it could also be a nice romantic place for dinner.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Best pizza I ever had”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Cooked to perfection with deliciously fresh toppings in the proper Italian way. I have used tis restaurant twice more since and it's been fantastic every time.

Visited January 2013
Auckland
“GREAT PIZZA”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I went here for a quick bite before going to explore the Boardwalk. The place did not look like much, but the food was SENATIONAL!

I have the Argentinian sausage pizza and I can honestly say it is the best pizza I ever ate (and I've had a few).

My buddy also ordered pizza and his was also superb - well done Santinos!!!

• Visited January 2013