“Great Breakfast Buffet”
Review of Cafe Sierra

Cafe Sierra
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Sierra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #625 of 10,746 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Universal City Area
Description: Famous for its unique Seafood, Lobster and Prime Rib Buffet in L.A. Cafe Sierra is located high atop the Hollywood Hills inside the gleaming tower of Hilton Universal City.
Reviewed 9 July 2013

It is $23 for adults and $10 for kids for breakfast. Great large selection and very tasty!! They had lots of hot items and lots of muffins. I had a blueberry one and it was still warm!! Some people think it's pricey but you gotta check out their selection and quality...that's why it cost so much. It's worth it if you eat lots!!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Buffet is too expensive. It appeared that some food was left out longer than the expected time frame. There was not a huge variety each day.

HiltonUniversal, Manager at Cafe Sierra, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you for your recent feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your meal. We have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate managers and you love to contact you to discuss this matter further. Please send your contact information to your Marketing Manager at lbriones@hiltonuniversal.com. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention and we hope you will consider dining with us in the future.

Regards,
Cafe Sierra Management

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I've been to many brunch's in Los Angeles, Las Vegas and over seas. Of all the places, the Sunday brunch at Cafe Sierra tops them all. Besides a great selection of good tasting food, the staff encourages you to take you time when you dine. My family and I have gone
Be there to celebrate birthdays, and just to enjoy the food. On a scale of 1 out of 5, 5 being the best, it.s a 5+++!

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Since we were staying at the hotel, it was a natural to take part in this offering. We invited my daughter and her boyfriend who were on a tight schedule and were promptly seated with our reservations and on time. That alone was quite a feat as the brunch is noteable and visited by many non guest locals. The selections were amazing and so many, it was hard to decide on which way to go. Ultimately we had a great time and our server Javier took good care of us.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Went the Cafe Sierra this Sunday as we were desperately looking for a nice Champagne Brunch. As there arent that many good ones left, we decided to go back. Glad we did. There is live music, a hugh selection of foods, and lots and lots of champagne. Did I mention champage??? First round, we always start off light with salads. You have to be sure to get in your veggies. Well I passed so many good looking dishes, my plate was just about full by the time I got around to the lettuce. I had the spicy seafood, a couple potstickers, brussel sprouts with sausage (yum), shrimp ceviche and a little green salad. Round two: small samples of the Prime Rib, cornbeef, the clam chowder was delicious, but a little on the thick side, and king crab legs. They had a new station they just added which was a slider station. ground beef, fried chicken and short rib sliders. I was too full for those, but they looked good. They also have a fresh sushi station, made to order, an omlete and waffle station, a nice selection of desserts and lots of seafood. The seafood and the champagne were the draw for me. I will try going on a Sunday night for the seafood buffet which includes lobster. Price $43 for adults. I think it was worth the money. I can drink $43 worth of champagne alone! LOL!! If you find something better or similar to this for $43, ping me. I'm in!!

PS... I wanted to compliment to musician. A solo guy playing the guitar, with a nice smooth, jazzy voice. He was great! I've seen him there before, so he must be a regular. If you're not where you can see him, you would think you were listening to a smooth jazz station. You'll love him. Be sure to give him a tip. He's a really nice guy, and he takes requests!