“Fantastic food and service.”
Review of Cafe Sierra

Cafe Sierra
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Sierra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #731 of 10,203 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Universal City Area
Description: Famous for its unique Seafood, Lobster and Prime Rib Buffet in L.A. Cafe Sierra is located high atop the Hollywood Hills inside the gleaming tower of Hilton Universal City.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excellent breakfast buffet every morning. Prime rib and seafood buffet on Friday and Saturday nights is phenomenal! Excellent service!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

One of the best, if not the best, buffet I've ever had.

My mom and stayed at the Hilton in Universal City and decided to have dinner at the hotel. It tunred out they were doing the buffet that night. And WOW. The selections at the buffet were amazing. It actually made me feel a little guilty at how much food there was! And it was delicious.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

What a wealth of food, Sashimi was delicous as was the bread pudding and the Bananas Foster. Over-cooked and too salty lobster, raw oysters with bits of shell, tough ribs,bad -rice sushi,tough prime rib, un-appealing salads. I realize that I came towards the end of the meal time but things looked "worked over". I guess my $52 isn't as important as the earlier eaters. The staff clears the dishes with their armpits in your face, reaching over you but they always have a smile. I needed change when I paid the bill but the waiter took it all and never came back. I had to ask for my change and then it took forever.

1  Thank latool
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This was the best hotel breakfast for us in Los Angeles. Excellent selection, quality food and great service.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

had dinner here with business associates. Jet lagged coming in from the East coast. Waitress was friendly and efficient. My one friend ordered sliders no buns as she has allergies but when it arrived they had added calamari - nice thought but she is allergic to seafood. Unfortunately our meals came so she ended up eating alone as we had all finished by the time her replacement dinner arrived. Apart form that, food was good - I ordered the roast beef 10az medium, it came a little on the rare side but was a nice cut of meat. The waitress remembered I did not want ice in my water (so often they forget or don't pay attention) and all in all did a good job. We did not try the buffet but may on another night as it looks huge and has a fantastic selection.