“Another hidden gem”
Review of Spiros Burgers

Spiros Burgers
Ranked #4,860 of 10,877 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I totally lucked into this place just having visited the Battleship Iowa. I ordered Pollo Asada and Onion rings. It proved to be way too much food to eat. ($14.76 w/ drink & tax). It was delicious. At first the atmosphere and location gave me some concern, the health Dept "A" and constant stream of customers reassured me it couldn't be too bad. It was terrific. The $3.50 onion rings would have been a meal itself. I was bummed to have to toss so many being stuffed from the chicken. While the wait after ordering was longer than one would expect for the looks, it was well worth it. They take a lot of call in orders. Service was behind the counter but pleasant. If you want atmosphere and table side service this isn't the place. But if you want great fool at a great value that is a local business, give it a shot.