“OMG YUM!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Westside
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 8 November 2011

This is some of the best sushi I have had. So many different types. I would definitely stop here. Don't forget to get your parking ticket stamped.

There are newer reviews for Niko Niko Sushi

Reviewed 27 September 2011

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant in January and compared it to the other Niko Niko Sushi in Rowlands Heights, CA. I feel that this restaurant was delicious! You should try to crunchy roll!

Reviewed 10 January 2011

Very good sushi and a very nice selection of rolls. The fish fresh and the rice properly made. Fast and friendly service, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 April 2009

L.A. has great sushi... but I feel like it gets harder and harder to distinguish 'great' from 'amazing' since there are TONS of sushi places ranging from the opulent Urasawa to the hole-in-the-wall Fukui in SaMo. Even the chains like Sushi Mac have found their place. Niko Niko is also a chain supposedly stemming from Japan. The West LA location was a nice surprise for me: large pieces of sashimi, and creative, yet very tasty, maki rolls. I have yet to try some spots along Sawtelle (which are supposedly great), but if I need a quick fix (and a sure thing) - then you'll find me here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook