“A wonderful twist on Italian”

Neil's Pasta & Seafood Grill
Ranked #561 of 9,895 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
“A wonderful twist on Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great service, fine food in a comfortable setting. Came in for dinner before attending a performance at The Warner Grand, very close by. Very much enjoyed our dinner, especially the fresh fish. Nice wine list, great deserts. I really highly recommend this restaurant. Our first visit, but you know when you're still talking about it days later --- we'll be back!

Visited May 2014

Sunnyvale, United States
“San Pedro Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is an old-time restaurant that featues really good Italian food. Had dinner early March. I had the sanddabs, fresh, perfectly prepared. My wife had the chicken in a cream sauce with artichokes. Both dishes were very good. Service was outstanding. The waiter was great and the bus-person never let my water glass get lower than 75%. I highly recommend it. On leaving the , the manager held the front door open and asked if we were happy. You don't see that very often.

• Visited March 2014
Mesa, Arizona
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

My husband and I "accidentally" came across this restaurant while staying at the Crowne Plaza the night before our cruise from the harbor at San Pedro. Wow, were we pleasantly surprised. Fortunately we got there early in the evening. There was no one there and we were thinking it might not have been a good choice. By the time we were eating our entrée the place was filling up. This must be a hidden jewel know by the locals. A little on the pricey side but really good food and service.

• Visited November 2013
Honolulu
“Good service - not so good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

We tried this restaurant because of the good reviews so we were surprised with the quality of the food. The salad was weighed down with dressing, actually pooling at the bottom. The soup had a clump of undissolved flour. The pasta Sicilian and Sea Bass entrees were average. The green beans were overcooked to a limp and mushy consistency.

The service was very good; timely and courteous. When the food matches the level of the service, this restaurant will be worth another visit.

• Visited November 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“A little bit of Italy in downtown San Pedro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

If you love Italy and love Italian food, you will love Neil's. In fact, if you love eating and love good service, you will love Neil's! The ambience is pure Italy and the service is excellent. It seemed like everybody in the place was waiting on our table. They started us off with a basket of fresh Italian bread accompanied by a large bowl of marinara sauce that had a ball of cheese in it with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. We could have made of meal of that! They had Shrimp Diavolo on the menu and I asked if it was served over pasta. The waiter said it was not but, if that was what I wanted, they would prepare it that way. I ordered it and it was excellent. We had Tiramisu for dessert that was also excellent. I will definitely eat here the next time I am in San Pedro!

• Visited January 2013