“Cool old school tiny hamburger joint”
Review of Munch Box

Munch Box
Ranked #1,588 of 10,086 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: North San Fernando Valley
Neighbourhood: North San Fernando Valley
Folsom, California
“Cool old school tiny hamburger joint”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

This is the true definition of a burger shack. This place is so small if you blink you'll pass it by, but you cannot miss the yellow building, even from afar.
This place has been here since I believe the 50's, the menu has not changed and it's pretty good.
If you like burgers, you must try this place very soon.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Fly-Harley

“Certainly on a burger tour, or anytime you are out in Chatsworth, it is worth stopping in to a real local landmark. I'd...”
Reviewed 7 February 2008

Certainly on a burger tour, or anytime you are out in Chatsworth, it is worth stopping in to a real local landmark. I'd recommend getting the "hickory smoked" burger, and their special root beer. How can you not stop in for a bite with a name like this???

1 Thank Dru M
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The Munch Box is a local...”
Reviewed 30 January 2008

The Munch Box is a local icon, one of the last old-fashioned burger joints in LA. Great burgers.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Ventura County
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome fast food!”
Reviewed 8 September 2006

I grew up in Chatsworth and one of my favorate places was and is the munch box. Now that i have moved away, i make sure whenever i am in town I get a burger and chilli cheese fries.

1 Thank Jclv4me
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Food + Simple Menu = Lots of Costumers”
Reviewed 30 May 2005

I worked in Chatsworth for six years and sampled much of the fast food fare. Without a doubt, my favorite is the Munch Box. The menu is simple...a few variations of hot dogs and burgers, along with the usual fried sides. I usually got the hot dogs. The "Eastern" has sourkraut and mustard, the "MidWestern" has relish, onions, ketchup, and mustard, and the "Western" is a chili dog. No matter what I got to eat, I always washed it down with the Munch Box's delicous root beer...the best root beer I've ever had...kinda cream soda-like. I love the Munch Box!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member