“The Munch Box is a local...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Munch Box

Munch Box
Ranked #1,371 of 9,888 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: North San Fernando Valley
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The Munch Box is a local...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2008

The Munch Box is a local icon, one of the last old-fashioned burger joints in LA. Great burgers.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Ventura County
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome fast food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2006

I grew up in Chatsworth and one of my favorate places was and is the munch box. Now that i have moved away, i make sure whenever i am in town I get a burger and chilli cheese fries.

1 Thank Jclv4me
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Food + Simple Menu = Lots of Costumers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2005

I worked in Chatsworth for six years and sampled much of the fast food fare. Without a doubt, my favorite is the Munch Box. The menu is simple...a few variations of hot dogs and burgers, along with the usual fried sides. I usually got the hot dogs. The "Eastern" has sourkraut and mustard, the "MidWestern" has relish, onions, ketchup, and mustard, and the "Western" is a chili dog. No matter what I got to eat, I always washed it down with the Munch Box's delicous root beer...the best root beer I've ever had...kinda cream soda-like. I love the Munch Box!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member