“Local hang out, honk as you drive by.”
Review of Munch Box

Munch Box
Ranked #2,014 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: North San Fernando Valley
Neighbourhood: North San Fernando Valley
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Little Shack big flavor. Great burgers, fries, and root beer. (Home made) Always a line, always good.

2  Thank pcskibum

Reviewed 11 August 2013

i've been going for years , grew up with the chili burgers and chili fries , love the flavor . whenever i'm in home town i always make a point to visit my favorite eateries . bam !!

1  Thank tristin777
Reviewed 24 March 2013

The food was a bit bland. Tried it twice. I was hoping it was one of those local spots that towns are known for but again, very bland.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

We love this place, we have passed it on to the next generation, like my parents did. love the chile cheese fries..I LOVE THAT THIS PLACE WILL BE around when i have grandkids..

2  Thank antoinette81
Reviewed 30 May 2012

My husband actually hooked me up with this one as I had never been although I take the Metrolink at the train station next door every day. The Burgers are really good and the place opens and closes when it likes but generally is open M-SAT for lunch. The bag o fries is literally a huge bag of fries so you can share but they are not seasoned very much so grab a packet of salt.

1  Thank letsgetaway2131