“How do they do it!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed 24 June 2014

First time at this restaurant chain which was busy and lively. Service was excellent and waiter very helpful. Vast menu offering foods to suit all tastes. Good size portions. A wide range of cheesecakes are their speciality - but I was so full after my 'light bite' I couldn't find room to taste one!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The food does not seem as good as the old location on Canoga. The ambience in also less than the old location. I hope that they are doing well, but I will try to eat at different Cheese Cake Factory locations, where I seem to get more consistent quality and taste.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food was great, but the service was a bit slow, which makes sense since they were super busy. The sitting area outside was lovely. I wish I had saved room for dessert!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I cannot order anything but Kobe Burger! Well cooked, amazing perfect beef, tasting.
Service excellent as most of the stores in the chain!
Of course, try the one of the many cheesecake in the menu!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Cheesecake Factory is always great for kids but this place is over seated, food, just ok, and drinks? try $20 for a cocktail! We went to places we thought would break the bank and were ok....turned out the cheesecake factory was the bummer of our trip.