“Worth the drive to the Valley. Great service.”
Review of Blue Medi Spa

Blue Medi Spa
Ranked #76 of 443 Spas & Wellness in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: The cornerstones of our service have always been, & always will be, the care & expertise of our specialists & our state-of-the-art technology. As a Allergan Top Tier Provider (top 25 in the nation), we have proved that we are among the best Injectable Providers in the nation. With wrinkle relaxing wonders Botox & Dysport , or our selection of dermal fillers Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Radiesse, Radiesse for Hands, Voluma, Sculptra, Belotero & Kybella. But Injectables alone are not enough to be named Medical Spa of The Year by American Spa Magazine for the past 7 years. We offer the best in Laser & Body Contouring Treatments. Our laser treatments include Thermiva Vaginal Rejuvenation, Laser Hair Removal, Laser Vein Removal, Laser Tattoo Removal, Pearl, IPL Fotofacial, Laser Genesis, 2D & 3D Rejuvenation, Ulthera. Blue's body contouring procedures SculpSure, Zerona & Endermologie make you feel at the top of the world, without any of the effort. To compliment these treatments, or just to give you some extra energy we offer B-12, Power & Lipo-Plex Vitamin shots. We also offer Medical grade skin care treatments like Microdermabrasion, Chemical peels, Micro-Needling, & cortisone / kenalog injections for Cystic Acne. To continue your skin care at home Blue is a retailer of the best medical grade skin care products from IS Clinical, Skin Medica, Revision, & Intraceluticals. We are also a provider of LATISSE(R) Solution. History Established in 1999. Welcome to Blue Medi Spa, a new concept in wellness combining beauty, science and service. Named "One of the Top 20 Spas in the Nation" and InStyle's "Top Pick for defuzzing like the stars", Blue mixes the innovation of medical beauty with the luxury of a spa, giving modern glamour girls and guys a unique spa experience that delivers results. From downtown divas and valley vixens, to celebs and beauty pros in-the-know, Blue is the premier spa choice for medi beauty pampering. Blue offers Botox, Dysport, Dermal Fillers, Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, Radiesse, Perlane, Kybella, Laser Hair Removal, IPL FotoFacial, Laser Genesis, Titan, Vein and Tattoo Removal, Thermiva Vaginal Rejuvenation, Ultherapy, Sculpsure, Endermologie Cellulite Reduction, Facials, Skin Therapies, Massages and Vitamin Shots, B12 and vitamin power shots as well as Lipo-plex Shot for weight loss. Contact us for a complimentary consultation and discover for yourself why "Feeling Blue Never Felt Better!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 16 June 2010

I did a lot of research on medi spas prior to coming to BLUE. I chose to go to them because they had every treatment I was considering in one place, rather than having to go to 2 or 3 different places, (which was one of the issues I faced, during the research process).
When I went in for my appointment, I found that not only do they have every service ever imaginable, but they do quality work, with affordable prices.
I live on the West side, and the drive was definately worth it!

9  Thank staciam_10

Reviewed 29 March 2010

Had a Facial and Massage on friday and loved them both... Staff very knowledgeable even the front desk girl is a aesthetician, next time I'm in town I'm going to try Microdermabrasion my girlfriend had a Chemical Peel and had awesome results at this spa.

6  Thank SaminaFaregood
Reviewed 10 November 2009

The people there claim they are trained. I went in for a very expensive treatment. I found the nurse to be very inexperienced with the method on how to perform the treatment. She was very shaky and did not move the instrument in the right ways. I have had this treatment 4 times before at another location and to be honest, I thought the price was better than the other place so thought I would give Blue a try. I even said on the phone, don't book my appointment with the first nurse that is around, be sure the nurse is experienced. The receptionist assured me. When I went in and proceeded to prepare for the treatment, she started with her first pulse and this got me shaking, even though I have had this treatment many times in the past, had never encountered such shaky hands and those with inexperience on where to direct the wand on the face.

7  Thank QuantumCarina
Reviewed 4 June 2009

Was there not so long ago for a Glycolic peel.With out hesitation, the esthetician gave me the assurance that I was a perfect candidate for the peel. I am healing from the second degree burns, she didn't neutralise the acid enough, results?

The blonde haired receptionist was as rude as could be. She yelled at me to sign a receipt and had the audacity to ask me if I wanted to pay for the 5 treatments they recommended in advance.Wasn't interested.So much for a Med Spa!

13  Thank shanikwa29
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2006

I visited Blue Spa in Dec. '05 to get an IPL or photo facial. My friend got one at another medi-spa and I wanted a similar freshening up of the skin. I read all of the materials, spoke at length with the technician and was very excited. She assured me that I would see some results within a week but that I would feel much better about my skin within a few weeks. I told her what I wanted from the treatment and explainted that I probably would not return for the recommended 3-5 treatments because I wasn't trying to resolve a problem.

Within a few weeks, I noticed distinct lines running done each side of my fact. They were the size of the "gun" used to deliver light pulses and told me that she did not cover all of my face.

I went back and was told to get additional treatments and she would run the "gun" in the other direction. There was no way I was going to spend that much money and risk a checkerboard pattern!

I filed numerous complaints and just got a response... 10 months later!! They obviously didn't read my complaint and responded with their standard "we recommend a minimum of 5 treatments for optimal results."

If you are considering their "medi" services, think twice! It is not as simple as visiting a spa and getting a nice, relaxing facial.

10  Thank Campek