“Delicious dinner”

Ranked #997 of 9,954 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$20 - US$100
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
London
“Delicious dinner”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We had a great family meal before taking off for the airport. Delicious food , extremely generous portions and a nice varied choice. Milkshakes were very popular with our teens.

Visited December 2012

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Really good food we ate here twice , the staff were really nice and the food wasnt too badly priced and we loved the way way it was done out

Visited October 2012
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“meal,ambience”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

relaxed friendly, good food,(had better) chance to spot celebs as open 24hrs.We ordered house special burgers, they were huge, very tasty, , service was quick, fries and salad good, tea and coffee fine, a bit dark, (to attempt to hide the identity of the celebs.

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I used to live in LA and I always loved the food here, both in West Hollywood and at the downtown location as well. I was in town for work a few weeks ago and had lunch twice at the West Hollywood location. Service was great, food was exceptional as I expected. I had the mac and cheese one day and the grilled cheese the other time. I love the diner decor. This is a go to spot for me when I'm in town.

• Visited September 2012
Mountain View
“good food!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

we stopped by at the restaurant at the Standard and were positively suprised! Good and quick service, good food and not expensive at all!

Visited October 2012