“A wonderful time:)”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 18 March 2013

How can you go wrong? Great food, fun, and entertainment. We had a big event here where the staff took good care of us. They made sure we had a great time and we did.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

The food is fine and bucket of beer and lanes is great fun. The decor, style and cleanliness are top. Good music plays. This is NOT the bowling lanes of your Uncle Buck! Enjoy.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

A little more on the pricier side but bowling at your normal galley isn't cheap anymore anyway. This is perfect to take a date rather than your dive around the corner. They all have full bars with waitresses.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

We had an event there so I'm not sure how it is on any given night. It was crowded and hot. The bowling alley lanes were comfy and somewhat private.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

I like bowling. This place is just an excuse to spend money ---The food is great!!!! I have been to regular bowling places that have the same set-up. This place I would visit only if invited to birthday or with a group, but I would unfortunately not venture out there myself.. :(

PS: Its something to experience once.. I encourage it!!!! If you are a tourist this is the LA Scene (PEOPLE WATCH :) :) :) ) Get the two hour unlimited drink special :)