came here for three nights, late check-in worked perfectly. Breakfast basic but good. Fresh bagels, jelly, butter, cream cheese. Fresh coffee, orange juice and granola bars. All you need to fill you up for a day of sightseeing. 5-7mins walk from Hollywood/Vine station, 10-12mins walk from the Dolby Theatre (former Kodak).
Bed was super comfortable (memory foam) and the shower was very nice, too. Had a fridge and a microwave in the room.
Hollywood is a little run-down, however, we always felt safe.
Thanks for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles