We had booked and got confirmed a room with an extra bed. When we arrived there was no body at front desk. they had a phone number to call to get help. We could not get the extra bed because they were all already in use. I ask for my money back and they refuse to return it. They offer to give a second bed on the next day but I just did not want to stay in this place. Rooms are super small, and smell really bad on entrance and in the room I was disgusted by this place. This is not a hotel Is more like a motel in the getto side of Hollywood.. at the end they did not return my money and I had to find a new hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles