I stayed here for 3 nights in early March before I wound up my entire trip in the States. Overall this hotel did not disappoint me.
Pros: Location is prime. Clean overall. Older hotel but nice and comfortable. One of the staff Travis is very pleasant. The other African American girl not so patient. But overall it's in Hollywood and for this price it's good value.
Room is somewhat small. Not enough tables etc. Breakfast variety is a bit limited, only bagel and cereal bars. No waffle or scrambled eggs. But maybe that's the reality of Hollywood.
Overall with this kind of price it's hard to beat it in Hollywood. You won't regret if you book with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles