Apart from the fact that the hotel has no elevator (but we knew that), it fulfilled our expectations.
We have sent a message with our reservation that because we were going with heavy luggage, we wanted a downstairs room, but the staff didn't read our message and had located us in a room on the third floor. We told him about the message and since he didn't have a room downstairs, we accepted one on the second floor. Besides that the location is very good and the breakfast is also a good thing. We parked our car in a parking lot nearby and had no problems.
Staff is not there 24h, so if you checking in late, let them know.
The room has a good size, fridge, but microwave is located in the laundry room. TV is outdated (not flat screen), but works. Wi-fi works nicely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles