“The risotto is a must..”

Fabrocini's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1,512 of 10,749 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 11 May 2014

What a great spot. I usually go to the Glen deli, but we wherein the mood for Italian, and this place nailed it. Great wine selection, and one of he best risotto dishes I have ever had. Service was great, and food was plentiful. Outdoor seating was a treat as well. When in California, outdoor seating is always a pleasure. Food was really good. Can't say enough. We will still go to he deli, but will definitely stop in here again as well.

1  Thank Michael A

Reviewed 14 January 2014

relaxed setting and attentive service, great wines and food- vinny around to make sure it goes well...and even gluten free for our friends who require it- this is the spot atop beverly glen to eat.

1  Thank theworld2013
Reviewed 7 December 2013

A local brought me here as I was looking for Italian and something original and not corporate. The drive from downtown Beverly Hills was full of sights. Quaint little strip mall. It was fairly early so we had no wait. We were greeted promptly by our server to took great care of us throughout the evening. I had the Eggplant parm and my dinner partner the spaghetti with mushroom sauce. Portions were ver generous and prices were very reasonable, unlike many LA restaurants. We have a relaxing meal with great food. I'll be back again when I visit the LA area.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I get food delivered to me from Fabrocini on average 3 times per week! Needless to day, I love the food. Caesar salad is beyond delicious, pastas are great and pizza is amazing!!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

This is a nice surprise, in the Beverly Glen shopping center at the top of Beverly Glen, the food and service were both excellent. Tip, park behind the mall where it is easy rather than trying to park in the front lot.