“FANTASTIC”

Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. Sepulveda Blvd
Description: Jin Jiang serves up delicious Chinese food for dine-in or delivery! We're the destination for gourmet Chinese food on the west side. When you dine with us, we're committed to making sure that your meal will not only taste great, but that it will be good for you, too. We use only top quality meats and the freshest vegetables available, and we cook with 100% cholesterol-free oil. Also, no MSG is ever added to any of our recipes.
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I hesitated in writing a review for this restaurant because it never seems to be all that busy and I like it that way. But, it's just to good not to let others know about it.
I find myself eating there about once a week. I either dine in or have take out. The food is some of the best I have had and great prices.
At one time or another I have had the Sweet and Sour Chicken, Snow Peas, Moo Shu, Kung Pao Shrimp and Scallops, Pot Stickers, Mongolian Beef, Braised String Beans, Mapo Tofu, and a most of the soups. All FANTASTIC. I normally order the dinner special that comes with soup and salad. For 9.95 it cant be beat. Lunch specials run from 6.95 to 8.95. I have ordered the Egg, Sweet and Sour and Wonton soups "to go", several times, and have never been disappointed. The servings are very generous and quite filling.
As for the service, always top notch. Kevin is my favorite.
Delivery, which I have only had a couple of times, is always fast , hot with the order complete.
The ambience is nice, quite and very clean. The restaurant sits above Santa Monica Blvd and it's kind of nice to look out above the Blvd.
I have only had one dish that I didn't care for. It was a whole fish, Chefs special. I'm sorry but I don't recall the name. Not terrible, just not something I would recommend.
If you are looking for excellent Chinese food on the West side, give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Harry K, Harry K, Manager at Jin Jiang Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2012

Thank you for the five-star recommendation you left earlier this year! You've covered all the essential bases, and it means a lot to us. We hope to see you soon! Until then, take care.

Best wishes,

Harry K, Manager

Reviewed 3 August 2008

Decent Chinese food, but a little bit expensive (small portions compared to other Chinese seafood restaurant).

Reviewed 19 February 2008

decent chinese, but definately WAY too pricey

Reviewed 17 November 2007