“Fast food. A step above...”
Review of Pick Up Stix

Pick Up Stix
Ranked #6,404 of 10,239 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Chinese, Contemporary
Neighbourhood: North San Fernando Valley
Neighbourhood: North San Fernando Valley
Reviewed 12 July 2008

Fast food. A step above Panda Express. My first experience was the orange (lemon?) chicken and how great it was. Though, since I can't get it to taste that good again, I think I might have been just really hungry that day.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 29 December 2007

Its ok.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 6 April 2006

This is a gourmet asian restaurant in a fast food disguise. We always go overboard here so for our family of 4 its not cheap but we love the beef with broccoli and the chicken chow mein and can't help but order extra of everything. All the food is prepared in front of you on woks so you can't go wrong. Better than most sit down asian restaurants and you can take it to go. I also had them cater a party once and I just ordered everything our family loves in party size and the party was a smash.

1  Thank LawyerLady438