First, the bad:
- Rooms are small, as indicated by the other reviews, could have been laid out more efficiently.
- The water closet was more like a coffin; I now know I want to be cremated.
- The shower is exposed to the room.
- The rooftop pool isn't only for guests. It is a small pool (more like a hot tub) and was filled with people. All lounge chairs were taken too.
- The TV in the room is right in your face.
- Doesn't have full size ironing board.
Now, the good:
- The staff were EXTREMELY friendly. They clearly care about the guests.
- The linens on the bed are great.
- The bed is very comfortable.
- The towels were very nice.
- Loved the shampoo and body wash.
- The rooftop bar was very happening and a good time.
- Wide variety of drinks and snacks in the room.
- The historic aspects are really cool.
If you have a grasp of the reviews on here and adjust your expectations, you will have a great stay. I would stay here again. I will note that it is in an up and coming area. More
Certificate of Excellence
- Free Wifi