“Great food, drinks & service ”

Venice Whaler Bar & Grill
Ranked #225 of 10,876 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Venice
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed our last night here of our trip. Staff were super friendly and quick to take our orders. The cheese pizza with onion and rosemary was delicious as was the classic margarita!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What more to say. Great bartenders, busy, excellent people place, socialize, have a few pops and enjoy the beach atmosphere. If your an adult and you can’t enjoy the simplicity of this place, then I got nothing for ya!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Great service from the moment I got there to the moment when I left. Everyone was attentive and friendly. I had fish sandwich it was very good. The location is good, if I’m ever back this way I will eat here again. . If you’re reading this review go there and get some food it’s worth it.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great place with a Venice beach view. We were there for drinks. We loved it there. I recommend it. Definitely worth visiting.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We came here on our last trip to Los Angeles in 2016 and so we decided it would be the perfect spot for a sunset drink on our last night on this trip in 2018, before heading out to stay at an airport hotel.

It's a great spot with a commanding view, right opposite the beach and perfectly Venice. We squeezed ourselves onto the crowded balcony, and clapped and cheered and toasted to the sunset along with everyone else.

A perfect last night of our trip, and our favourite place in Venice. Bonus points for A+ wings!